First, thank you so much for critiquing, inquiring, watching and advising on my photography. Every comment is welcome, including the negative ones, however...|
No commercial use without a licensing agreement from me.
Please, no use for RPGs, in photomanipulations or for photoshop practice. No use for blog layouts or as a facebook/social media profile photo.
If you decide to share the image (on your blog/tumblr/etc), please credit me and those credited on my photographs.
If you see my work being used, please email (email@example.com) or note me.
A million thanks for all the watchers!!!
What I can do:
Photographer (freelance) and owner and manager of Street Shots LA-Photography and Production Stages
• Ability to capture and apply reality to photographic works scoping from conventional to phantasmagorical concepts
• Fine expertise with the utilization of color management and retouching techniques as needed
• Process photographs by resizing and retouching them
• Excellent knowledge about cinematography, advertising photography, and digital imaging techniques
• Appreciating skills with the use of camera such as the arranging the subject in the right frame, analyzing and capturing perfect emotions, adjusting the lens, shooting, lightning, etc.
• Skilled with the employment of impressive image styling methodologies
• Possesses an eye for detail, sophisticated artistry competencies, and ability to keep calm in distressful situations
• Ensure appropriate photo quality
• Work with clients to decipher project needs
• Work with producers to ensure management of all photography assignments
• Prepare shoot sites as needed for particular projects
• Set up equipment and tools as needed for projects
• Aesthetic sense
• Understanding of conventional and digital photography
• Experience with digital photography and computer-aided photographic software
• Excellent eye for texture, space, design, and color balance
• Knowledge of still, motion, color, and black and white photography
Websites and samples of my work-
DIRECT CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-493-4851 (Cell)
Love and success to all- Louie